BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, January 28, 2011

My Water Project Fundraising Page

Hello Followers,
Just thought I'd give an update regarding the water project. I've made my first contribution towards my $1,000.  Here's my fundraising page:

http://thewaterproject.org/community/profile/kristen-blair

Thanks again for your support. I have such a great feeling about this!

1 comments:

Kentsten said...

Kristen!! I love this. You have always been so supportive of each of the overseas missions I have taken, and though you are trying to grow in selflessness...I would say you are already a great giver!! I will definitely be praying for you to exceed your limit and find joy in this project.

I am without a paycheck for the time I am staying home with Drew, but as soon as I get back in the swing of things at work in the late spring I am going to pray about how much to give and help out with your fundraising project.

You are an incredible person!!